Contribution By Alumni
- To facilitate interaction between old students of the entire Departments of Kakinada Institute of Engineering and Technology Campus, which includes (5 Departments).
- To promote and support research and academic activities of the University teaching departments of the campus.
- To promote social and cultural activities of former and current students of the Departments of Kakinada Institute of Engineering and Technology
- To encourage and appreciate academic and other outstanding achievements of the Departments/Faculty.
- To establish endowments and scholarships.
- To award incentives/prizes for outstanding contributions of scholars.
- To raise and administer funds for the society (contribution-collection).
- To acquire hold and transfer properties both movable and immovable for the above purpose.
- To act as a discriminating agency for transmitting knowledge, help the students to find out job opportunities through placement cell and other academic works in India and aboard. To provide service to the people.