As our institution is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, our scope is limited to the extent of framing our curriculum design and development within the construct of the academic plan framed by the university. The institute regularly contributes to the design and development of the university curriculum in the following ways:
- Faculty members are deputed to attend the workshops and faculty development programmes conducted by the university relevant to design and development of the curriculum.
- Faculty members also contribute by attending syllabus review workshops conducted by the university.
- The institution has its value based mechanism to obtain feedback on curriculum from academic peers, outgoing students, alumni, industry experts and parents.
- The institution has an Academic Committee which looks after the affairs of the feedback process and analysis of implementation of curriculum.
- The expert teams from the university visits the institution for the purpose of inspection.
These inputs are analysed & if any changes in the curriculum are suggested, those changes are communicated to Board of Studies members through meetings & Workshops conducted by the JNTUK Kakinada. This helps in enriching the curriculum and introducing new changes.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) follows a systematic approach in framing curriculum, which invites senior faculty members and subject experts from affiliated colleges of both UG and PG levels conducts workshop on curricular framework, the suggestions of the experts on panel discussion will be documented, will be passed through the respective boards of studies, academic council, senate and syndicate for the final notification by the university.