- NCC 18(A) ARMY
- NCC 9(A) Air Force
NCC 18(A) ARMY
NCC unit was started in 2010 at KIET Group. At present there are 100 cadets (50 Boys & 50 Girls) enrolled for Army Wing & 50 cadets (25 Boys & 25Girls) enrolled for Air Force.
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organization comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth – ‘The Leaders of Tomorrow’ – into disciplined and patriotic citizens. The genesis of the NCC can be traced back to the First World War when the Britishers created the University Corps as the second line of defense and to have a large pool of trained youth available for employment into the Armed Forces.
NCC 9(A) Air Force
Air Wing was formed in the year 2011 under the group, 9 (A) Air Squadron (T) NCC having its headquarters at Kakinada. It was formed with an aim of grooming tomorrows pilots and Air Force Officers.
Some of the words that drive us are team work, punctuality, leadership qualities, discipline, sportsmanship, physical fitness, reliability and patriotism. Do you feel the same? Come and join us!
Recruitment into the NCC Air Wing happens during the start of every year. The procedure is common for all the enthusiastic students willing to join. Few rounds of the recruitment will be endurance test, fitness test, group discussion and interview.
The selected cadets will be given training that includes Parade, Running, Technical Education, Arms Drill, games and many other disciplines. The training will be conducted by the PI staff& ANO with the help of senior cadets. The attitude of the cadets is well groomed so that they become well-furnished citizens.
NCC 18(A) ARMY 2015-16 Activities
- YOGA DAY PRACTICE ON 16TH AND 17 JUNE.
- YOGA DAY AT KIET.
- IDC PARADE AT OUR COLLAGE.
- NCC CADETS BLOOD DONATION FOR BLOOD BANK.
- RDC SELECTIONS.
- RALLY PROGRAMME ON WORLD HEART DAY.
- WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL DAY RALY.
- SWACHBARTH PROGRAMME AT OUR COLLEGE.
- FUND COLLECTION FOR EX-SERVICE ON FLAG DAY.
- CM RALLY PROGRA MME ABOUT DOMAL PAI DANDAYATRA.
- BLOOD DONATION CAMP CONDUCTED BY ROTARY CLUB MEMBERS.
- 5K RUN ON PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAMME AT JNTUK STADIUM.
- RP DUTY AT MILLATARY CANTEEN AND ON BEACH FESTIVAL.
- NCC DAY CELEBRATIONS.
- REPUBLIC DAY PARADE AT OUR COLLEGE& JNTUK.
- NCC “B”-CERTIFICATE EXAM AT APSP GROUNDS.
- NCC “C”–CERTIFICATE EXAM AT APSP GROUNDS.
- NCC ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.
- TSC CAMP SELECTIONS.
- RDC SELECTIONS
- REPUBLIC DAY PARADE AT KIET COLLAGE.
- REPUBLIC DAY PARADE AT JNTUK .
- REPUBLIC DAY PARADE AT APSP GROUNDS.
- 8KM CYCLE RALLY AT ATCHAMPETA JUNCTION TO NTR BEACH
- BEACH FESTIVAL.
- YOGA DAY.
- RP DUTY BY NCC CADETS AT BEACH FESTIVAL.
- PLANTATION BY NCC CADETS AT KIET COLLEGE .
- SMART KAKINADA RALLY.
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY RALLY AT KAKINADA.
- HAPPY SUNDAY AT KAKINADA.
- “B” AND “C” EXAMNATIONS .
- HEALTH CAMP CONDUCTED AT BOYS HOSTEL KORANGI.
- COSTAL GUARD CLEANING PROGRAM ON SWACHH BHARAT AT KAKINADA BEACH.
- BREAST CANCER RALLY AT KAKINADA “SW” PARTICIPATED.
- SWACHH BHARAT BY NCC CADETS AT KORANGI SURROUNDING .
- INDEPENDANCE DAY PARADE AT KIET COLLEGE.
- INDEPENDANCE DAY PARADE AT JNTUK.
- TSC SELECTIONS AT PR COLLAGE KAKINADA.
- SWACHH BHARAT SHORT FILM BY NCC CADETS